August 26, 2011

Blogger M.I.A.

I guess you may have wondered if I was "missing in action" this week!  I was, I guess, and I had good intentions to post on my where-abouts for the week, but just never found the time to do it. There is nothing like being in Charleston with a little time to wonder off and find some other areas of interest.  So here are a few shots to reveal just where I was at...

 Any clue where this might be?

 
This is one of the many gorgeous homes there...


Here is the "happening" spot...along with some great food!
Now I will reveal just where I was at...

ISLE OF THE PALMS
South Carolina

Yep, that is where I went to walk on the beach while I was in Charleston this week.  We had great weather...couldn't have been more perfect actually!  We also drove over to Sullivan's Island and discovered that it is a much quieter beach than IOP.  Of course you know me...I am content out on pretty much ANY beach!  It was nice to visit both while we were there though. 

What about you...how was your week?  I hope it was a good one and that your weekend will be even better.  Next week I hope to be back to some inspired blogging a little bit more. Until then...

Arthur Ravenel Bridge - Charleston, SC

Have a "Simply Irresistible" weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment