July 26, 2014

My Saturday Happy Place Room of the Week

It's weekend again...can you even believe it? The days seem to pass by so quickly!  I just wanted to pop in and share a room that I voted as my 'happy place' for this Saturday morning.


I love the soft tranquil colors of the sea used in here along with the pillows and artwork displaying beautiful seashells.  The woven wood shades and cute little side table bring in a touch of texture in this space...which I love.  So, I voted this little area my 'happy place' for today.... so, Happy Saturday!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Image Credits:  HGTV

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment