March 16, 2011

Wildcard...Wednesday!

For this "Wildcard Wednesday", I was actually inspired by an article from AOL Original (by Marquette Heaven) on nail polish colors for 2011.  The colors below just snagged my eye...but of course there were other popular colors such as nude shades and many varieties of gray (yes, gray!).  But, for today, we will look at some rooms (and an accessory or two) in these scrumptious Spring/Summer colors..."happy colors" as I call them! (Oh, by the way, I noticed upon posting that the listing of named colors to the pricing was not matched correctly to the shades...#7 polish is described under 8...you'll see what I mean! I left it as it was.)


2011 Spring and Summer Nail Polish Colors




Remember, if you can dare to try these on your nails...you may be pleasantly surprised by adding one of these to your room, whether in small doses or the whole "shebang". Take a look...










I went easy on the pink here (to be my "fave") since I've given you large doses of pink lately!


Pink Chandelier1 Pink Chandelier



Img_refined-refuge_ss6 Traditional Home






dining room | dining room design | decorating ideas | Ideal Home | Roomenvy












 Hand painted artwork on canvas with peach tones


Did you already decide?  Are you going to possibly start with any of them on your nails first...and then move into your decor with one of these fabulous colors? Remember, there are various shades of these nail colors to be found in interior design, so I'm sure you can find a way to turn your room from "drab" to FAB! 

Well, after all, it is "hump" day...I hope your week has been blessed so far and that the remainder will be "Simply Irresistible"! So, for now, Ta-Ta dear readers!


Photo Credits:  Real Simple, Better Homes and Garden, Unknown source, Ideal Home, Alpha and Omega Interior' s product lines, Coastal Living, Thelennoxx.com, and Metrolic.

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment