April 14, 2011

Simply Lovely...

Here are some rooms that are sure to give you a little inspiration today...


What a 'fab' look by Hillary Thomas.  The color palette, the furniture placement to divide the room into various functional spaces, the life-size pictures of the kids for artwork....and, of course, that POP of pink in the flowers! What's not to love about this room?



Here we have a great use of patterns...using a popular trellis print on the roman shades at the doors, a large floral print on the sofa with pillows to match AND yet another patterned print in other pillows for that added 'oomph'! Then we see that stunning lamp shade in yet another print. They all work together and don't fight one another a bit in this room...simply lovely AND "Simply Irresistible".



Yes, I know...I love pinks.  However, I am now really into turquoise and black used together...so take a look at this room using not only pink, but mixed with my new "fav" colors...the turquoise and pop of black.  I also love mixing the modern geometric style rug with this more traditional style table and chairs....now, THIS is the new meaning of "traditional".  



...and this, speaks for itself...simply lovely!  


How about a little Bohemian style with these fun, bright colors! Love the accessories and lighting...they are just the "icing on the cake" in this room. 





I am captivated by every element in this one! It's simple yet makes such a dramatic statement.  Oh, and don't you just love the look of using eclectic chair styles (not all alike)? It is indeed...simply lovely!



I'm lovin' these hand-painted RAQUL fabrics! Check them out. And...what about these porthole mirrors above the bed? I really like this added feature and the feel it gives this bedroom.




Just simply lovely!



WOW! "A picture is worth a thousand words" and THIS is definitely simply lovely...breathtaking really! I'd love to be having my coffee this morning out on this terrace...wouldn't you?


I hope you enjoyed the "view" here today.  What ever you have to do today...make it a "Simply Irresistible" one, in every way! Ta-Ta!



Photo Credits: Decor Pad, Better Homes and Garden, Country Living, Suzanne Kasler, Jessica Thomas, BHS, and Hillary Thomas.

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment