November 3, 2012

Adding in Some Fall Color

I don't know about you, but now that it's November and Thanksgiving is right around the corner...I want to add in some fall colors...just a "pop" here and there.  Do YOU want to add in some fall color, like perhaps orange, in your home?  I know I said I "don't do orange" and I don't, but that doesn't mean I don't like to use this color in some of our room designs that we do. 

Here are a few inspiration photos I ran across that are great ways to add in some of this Fall color...  

Maybe a few new placemats in orange...such a simple idea!


Or possibly add in some accent color with a few china pieces...TJ Maxx has some great ones this time of year too.  Together, with the pops of orange in the flowers, this makes quite a lovely table!



A really simple way is to add just a throw pillow...and maybe this little bit of florals to the side table.  


If you really want to be a little more daring then maybe you'd consider repainting your front door in this color...thoughts???


"Tobi Fairley"
Lamps, pillows and a bench in orange...a great look in this room!

So, now you have a few easy ways to add in some orange...which do YOU like?  Are you considering adding it in for the holidays this month?  Do tell...!!!

Hope you are having a "Simply Irresistible" weekend!





Image Credits:  Decor Pad, Southern Living, House Beautiful, Pure Style Home, Tobi Fairley 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I love that black, white, and orange room. So elegant. Would I do it? No. But it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete