November 7, 2012

I Adore...

...the inspiration taken from Adore online magazine.  Take a look and see if you can guess WHY I adore it!


Is it "that" obvious friends?  OK, the colors (turquoise and pink together...ooh-la-la!) and then there is this beachy casual feel...ok, so you know me well by now!

Yes, we were talking Fall colors... but these colors can be used for Fall too...and they are right up my alley!  LOVE the combo of flowers on the table...and I ADORE those pink chairs!

And this one here inspires me for my new room make-over in my own home office.  I have Humble Gold walls with white trim, however I have been contemplating the idea of putting a bold contrasting colored rug like this in here...what do you think?  

My problem is this...I LOVE so many styles and I see all of these wonderful inspirations...and then I can't seem to make a decision for ME.  Any of you out there like this?  There has to be a solution for this...maybe it's just "make a decision and GO FOR IT"!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Adore Magazine

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

1 comment: