February 20, 2013

Create a Coastal Look with Lighting

When this hit my inbox I fell instantly in love with these...a perfect addition to any room for a little bit of that coastal feeling.

Mouth Blown Antique Glass with Hand Tied Rope


Wrapped Bottle Lamp


Antique Mercury Glass with Wire Wrap


Aren't they great?  New 'intros' from one of our to-the-trade vendors.  Oh, I can't wait for the perfect project to come along where we can try these out.  I'm all for adding that coastal flair when we can...how about you? 

Hope your day has been "Simply Irresistible"!
Ta-Ta!




Image Credits:  WW Lamps/Alpha & Omega Interiors

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment