October 3, 2013

A Little more ColorLESS?

Don't quite know what's up with the changes in my design style lately, but I am so very drawn to creme as a neutral backdrop these days.  I usually go for the bold and colorful, but now find myself eyeballing a change.  Here's a room I'm envisioning for my own greatroom...and I simply love how any color can then be accented (and easily changed when I grow tired of that color!).  Hum...do I see re-design in my near future?  Could be!



Or what about this lovely neutral bedroom...
 
where to pops of color are found only in the accessories!

And yet another beautiful foyer area...

Or a kitchen with just the pops of color...

What do YOU think?  Neutral...or lots of color?  Just wondering!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!



Image Credits:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. I love it all, both lots of color and neutrals. I do both in my home but have blue in every room. Even my all neutral rooms have some Chinese lamps or something blue. Thank you for stopping by. I love that last kitchen cause it does not look like everyone else's at the moment! Lots of character.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I don't think you could really grow tired of the neutral since you can always add more...or less...color! I do think this really may be my new thing/look too...time will tell. Enjoy this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete