December 7, 2013

A Little Christmas Decorating

Happy Saturday sweet readers!  I hope you are doing something you enjoy on this lovely day. I bet many of you, like me, are decorating for the holidays...do you go 'all out'...or keep it simple? 

Make Your Decorations Sparkle
I adore trees that are color coordinated with the room it's in..."Simply Irresistible"!  I guess that is the interior designer in me, ya think?  I also like layering accessories-like this wreath over the mantel mirror.

Mix Contemporary and Classic
Ah ha!...another color coordinated tree (and packages!).  Isn't it lovely?  Ok, my eyes cannot resist looking at all the other beautiful designs in this room...draperies with fringe, roman shades, color of the lamps to go with the rug...etc.  

Embellish with Greenery
More layering...yes please!  And check out these simple lovely tabletop ideas...quite stunning really.

Try a Unique Color Scheme
Ok, I threw this one in to wake you up - Ha!  No, I just love all things PINK...so that's why.  Aren't the trees in a box oh so cute?  What a great DIY idea!

Keep Christmas Additions Casual
This one is just beautiful to me because of it's traditional style...absolutely beautiful that is. (So now ya know, I lean a little towards the traditional side in my own personal design style along with some unexpected fun pieces mixed in of course.)

Hang a Unique Wreath
Oh so pretty....and what about this basket on the wall.  Do any of you do something similar?  Honestly, I have to say I don't think I'd have thought of this idea.

Choose a Smaller Tree
Let's go ahead and put the Christmas music on please...in this fun colorful room.  I love all things in here - what about you?

Make Everything Glow
Simple elegance here and I love it!

Dress Up Existing Decor
This one has it's own special beauty too...great wreath idea that looks like they maybe surround mirrors and have an ornament hanging in the middle.  I love the table basket with the plant and the Christmas balls.  A vase, basket, or bowl is a great way to add some color and sparkle to your room...just by adding in the ornaments.

So, do YOU go all out like this?  It's beautiful and perfectly decorated (and yes, color coordinated too!).  What about this tree-topper?  Whoa!  Love it.

Well, I'll get back to my own decorating for now.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!



Image Credits:  BHG and Veranda

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment