December 18, 2013

What a Tree!

No...it's not a Christmas tree!  That is for sure.  We visited the Edison & Ford Winter Estates this past weekend and they had the most amazing tree I've ever laid eyes on.  This one is the third largest in the world.








Now don't even ask me what kind of tree it was...because I forgot that!  I was just 'in awe' of this tree's magnificence! Can you believe this is ONE tree...not many, just ONE. The second photo I believe shows the main trunk.  Unbelievable!  Incredible!  

I know this tree has nothing at all to do with Christmas, folks. So here's one I think you will like that is a cozy little room in one of the homes on the tour...all ready for Christmas!


Now for the gorgeous dining room...
I just love the way these chairs are decorated...simple but oh so beautiful.


Oh, and the stockings were hung...see them?

Just in case you are wondering how the outside is decorated then here is a photo of the yard at the water (can't see the water since it's dark out!) It was stunning in person...this picture doesn't do it justice.



I'll leave you with another view of the outside.  We had an amazing time here learning more about the lives of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.  If you'd like to find out more you can just click here.


Thanks for tuning in - Ha!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



All images are the sole property of Alpha & Omega Interiors and not to be copied or duplicated.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment