January 23, 2015

Smitten by Design Inspiration

Hello lovely readers! I came across a design 'story' today that totally captivated me.  Let me share...


I am 'in love'!  I absolutely fell in love with this entryway...everything about it.  The turquoise door is 'stunning' to me!  The design in the hardwood floors - beautiful. The lighting - both ceiling fixtures and table lamp - love!  The neutral 'sand color' as I now call it...such a soft backdrop... and all blended together! Smitten, yes, there is really no other word for it right now!


 And, believe me, we've only just begun!
Same entryway...these luscious fabrics and bright colors just bring this foyer to life!  The artwork paired with these fabrics is PERFECT!  Now, look at the wide horizontal stripes on the walls...hello?  Is it just ME?  Gorgeous, huh?


Let's step into the great room, shall we...
Still 'smitten'!  Carrying through the 'sand color' in the area rug, sofa and club chairs, walls and draperies...makes it soft and easy on the eye.  Then...popped with flair with more stunning fabric on this accent chair and through-out with the art and a few accessories. But, even more added glamour - look up - at the ceiling color! I could easily see myself entertaining or just relaxing in here for sure!


And just for fun...here's a few more areas...
I'm SO in love...!




I'm even smitten by the simplicity in this room!



And this...I have decided...is certain to be the inspiration for my future "Bahama Hideaway Cottage".  Every element, to me, is just perfect!

Hope you enjoyed my Design Inspiration today!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Weekend!  

Susan Brewer
Arborgate Interiors LLC




Image Credits:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment