January 24, 2013

Rug Craze

One of my favorite things about interior design...other than fabric selections...are RUGS!  I love putting together various rug styles, patterns and colors...with the fabric selections we have pulled.  I am "in my element" when doing this.  

We've been in a real rug craze lately and with some new products just released for 2013 I thought I'd take a moment and share a few of my current faves!

I just adore this fun pattern and the color combo...pink and gray!  I really really really want to design a room around this rug?  Any takers out there?  If so, do tell.

If you need/want to leave the pink out of it...that is ok.  How about a Wild Chev pattern...yes, it's a new pattern too.  We can design your entire room and then "pop" any accent color you'd like with this soft gray.

Other colors are available, but if you want to pop that bright pink then this Greek pattern is just for you maybe.  What a great statement this would make in any room!

If this color is just right then this may just be "the one" for a project we are designing.  I will have to check and see.  I love this interesting scallop pattern...do you?

Well, it's back to work...hope you enjoyed us popping in with a few of our new vendor releases.  Did you know that you can start with a fresh room design all based on the RUG?  Sometimes that's a perfect start for pulling an entire room design together.  

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  via

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment