May 16, 2013

Outdoor PINK!

I hope most of you have now had some spring-like weather to enjoy in your outdoor spaces.  We've had lots of chilly days (and some cold nights), but I think that has changed (hopefully!) as of yesterday. It's time to be outside enjoying the beauty of nature...and our freshly decorated outdoor living spaces, right?


I could surely go for this outdoor living space...with PINK!  Believe it or not, as much as I LOVE pink...I have no pink outside!  This year I have chosen to go with REDS for the front porch area and honestly, the back deck has just been painted so I haven't even thought about exactly what I want out there yet.  I think that is why this photo inspired me so much...hum, may be inspiration enough to get me started in the right direction.  After all, reds and pinks DO go together!

What about YOU...what relaxing spots have you now created outside your home?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment