November 13, 2013

A Fall Room Revamp

I use to not like plain or neutral furnishings, but over the years that has changed somewhat. I still like pattern and color but enjoy adding it in to a neutral 'backdrop'.  This makes changing it out for seasons much easier and way less expensive...yea!

Here's a recent room design I thought I'd share with you...now, remind you, it's not my personal style, but it surely reflects our client's style...and after all, THAT is what interior design is all about! Right? 

Fall Living

What do you like?  A neutral room with pops of color and patterns...or more of these in your furniture and draperies?  Just curious!  We seem to be adding seasonal accents for our clients so they can just easily change them out a couple of times each year. 

If you'd like our design team to create your perfect room...just let us know and we will get back to you with all of the details!

In the meantime...
Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment