November 10, 2013

Random Thoughts from the Weekend

One of my favorite things about interior design are the custom products we do...shades, draperies, headboards, bed-covering, etc....I simply LOVE pulling together all the fabrics, styles, and trims.  I am 'in my element' when I do this, no doubt!

Here is a room I adore.  Pleated roman shades dress the window and are topped with simple drapery panels embellished with trim. Then another fabric with a neutral pattern is introduced on the custom headboard and dust ruffle.  Isn't this room lovely?  Are YOU as smitten with custom draperies and bedding as I am?   (Well, actually I really think that cute little dog takes first place in this room!!!)


As you will probably be able to tell from this post I did find some 'me time' over the weekend to relax with some amazing decorating magazines!

We were talking the other day about keeping it simple for the holidays this year...and this one shows us a few great ways to do that...but, what I posted this picture for was...the chair!  I am currently sitting in a chair just like this except for the fabric.  I like this added bit of 'glam' in this otherwise simple room.  Do YOU?  (Hum,  I may now need want to change the fabric on my chair!)

Speaking of Christmas simplicity...
Yes, please!

Inside or outside works...


And this idea is definitely a winner in my book...
I love these simple pops of red in these otherwise neutral rooms...Simply Irresistible to me!

That is all of my 'random' thoughts for today...what did YOU do over the weekend?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment