April 17, 2014

Decor Reminding Me of Easter

I wanted to stop in today just to say I hope each and every one of you have a BLESSED Easter Holiday!  I ran across some gorgeous designs this morning and couldn't help but to think of how these rooms reminded me of EASTER...I guess it's the colors!  Enjoy!



































So, what colors remind YOU of this upcoming Easter Holiday? 

Hoping you keep in mind the REAL reason for this holiday and spend it enjoying your family and friends!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Traditional Home, House Beautiful, BibleGateway

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment