June 23, 2014

Fashion Fun

I'll admit, I never do a fashion post related to interior design, but I couldn't help myself when I got an email ad in my inbox today and found these...beautiful, colorful, fun scarves!

Here is one of many faves...

So I thought it would be fun to find a room in similar colors...so here it is!



Here is another one I think I could make mine...

And a beautiful room in just these colors too!

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg, so if you want to find some cute and reasonable priced scarves you may just want to head on over to...World Market and check them all out.  Yes, World Market...I had no idea!  Have fun and maybe YOU will find your colors...and if YOU'D like a room in your home custom designed just for YOU...we can help.  Just send us an email and we'll get back with you on all the details!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



All image credits listed via links above.

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment