April 20, 2011

Wild and Wacky Wednesday

Let's take a look at some "wild and wacky" homes I ran across. You decide which ones you want...if any, of course!


Feeling a little "on edge" lately? 

Now THIS is a conch shell....house!  You know I simply must see the inside of this one.

Backside view

Pretty amazing inside!

Not much space though...or so it seems

A Texas home all covered in grass.  I wonder how you would mow it? Ha!

Oh my...just a drop away to the water - yikes!

Could this be where "Mother Hubbard" really lived?

Ready to take off at a moments notice?

Imagine the southern hospitality you might find here!

Tree house anyone? I would hope it had an elevator down below.

upside down house6 Amazing Upside Down House
Many people have reported feeling dizzy and even sick after only a view minutes touring this upside-down home!

I guess you really would wake up feeling "on top of the world" every day living here, don't you?

How about a "build-a-house" with steps designed to take you from room to room...or perhaps this is a bit of community living - who knows! You've GOT to love the color choices though!

Did you decide which one you could live in?  For me, it would have to be the conch shell...as long as it really overlooked the ocean!  I hope you enjoyed our "wild and wacky" home search today. It's just interesting to find out how some people may really prefer to live!

Wishing you a "Simply Irresistible" Wednesday!


Photo Credits:  Homedits, Strangecosmos.com Ruthie's renewed treasures, Making this home, Freshome, Google.

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment