June 4, 2012

Ikat Art...and more!

Happy Monday!  It's been a busy day around Alpha & Omega Interiors but the week is off to a wonderful start...how about yours?


I was going through some of our new art vendor introductions today and I wanted to share a few with you.  Hope you don't mind!

24X24 IKAT FLORALS I/II
Aren't these new Ikat Florals lovely?  The colors are so bright and bold.  These are 24 x 24 in size and would make a great pair in most any room needing a POP of these colors!


Close this window
What do you think about this new piece?  Hum, I like it, but not for ME!  Could you use this in your home any where?  If so, it's a 29 x 29 in case you want to measure that perfect spot.


Close this window
This is a fun one I thought I'd throw in....we talk about "Man Caves"...but a KID cave?!?!  How neat is this for a playroom area?  It's a 32 x 10 in case you like it too.


Close this window
I'd LOVE to have a place to use this lovely pair...ooh-la-la!  Yummy colors, aren't they?  OK now, where could YOU add these in...the family room, the hallway...where, where where?  The size is 10 x 36.

30X30 BUTTERFLY I

Butterfly I

and...

Close this window
Butterfly II

Another pair that I love.  These are both 30 x 30 in size.


And last, but not least...check out this Paris Clock...
Close this window

It's also a 30 x 30.  Isn't it cool?

How's that for sharing some new products with you....did you enjoy?  These are great pieces that are actually at very affordable pricing.  Be sure to let us know if we can help with YOUR accessorizing projects!  After all, it's the accessories that make the room come to life!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Alpha & Omega vendor Propac

No comments:

Post a Comment