March 5, 2013

Bonus Room Offices

Hello dear readers!  As we begin work on several new projects this week I've had floods of ideas running through my head.  One of these projects will be a new "bonus room home office" for one of our clients...exciting! Do you have a designated home office space...or do you find yourself plopping everything on your dining room table like so many?  Here are a few dreamy home offices I thought I'd share today...maybe YOU will take away a few ideas for a new space just for you!

Simple clean lines...mostly neutral with pops of color.  Lovely!


More pops of color with the whites...love the floors in here.

Even a long narrow place will work...and I adore the pops of BLACK in the draperies and frames! 



Simple and charming

Any size niche that's set up for an office is better than any dining room table could ever be...right?  


Very simple but the added color really sets the tone for this office space.  Oh, and I'd LOVE to have a new chair like this white one...love it. (I think I'll be on the look-out for one!)


Basic and fairly inexpensive furnishings can be used...could these even be bookcases from IKEA? Or Lowes?  Perhaps.  Maybe even ready-made draperies?  Well done though!


Let's have some COLOR please...wall color is a great way to enhance your office space.  Keep the furnishing neutral and a color change down the road will be easy breezy!


Readers Choice: The Top 20 Home Offices of 2011
I love how this space incorporates a closet as well and how it's painted in a different color...gray and pink...so tasteful.


Home Office Desk of Mary McDonald
I think I've shared one of my "all time favorites" with you before, but this office of Mary McDonald is my kind of office.  I love everything about it...that's all I can say!!


#bonus room office
Another great bonus room office work-station...and I LOVE the shades on these windows!!  Perfect spot to get some real work done.


Bonus room
To sum it all up, I think if I had a bonus room...I'd want a set up sort of like this...an office at the far end...with a small dining spot for those office days where lunch "out" is impossible...and then a nice cozy place to enjoy a good movie, fellowship with friends, or just a quiet spot to get away from it all on occasion.   I think a spot like this would be perfect!

Now, what about YOUR perfect home office...where will it be?  What style best suites YOU?  If you have already created one just for you...please share it with us.  We'd love a peek into YOUR home office too!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta for now!




Image Credits:  Houzz, BHG, House Beautiful, Pinterest, Horchow, Benjaminmoore.com, Mary McDonald

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment