March 27, 2013

Shopping from Home

I don't know about any of you, but for me, when I just need a "brain break" (especially in the evening) it helps me relax to SHOP!  OK, not out-and-about after a hard day's work, but shopping from HOME!  Any of you like that?  Want to see a few of the latest items on my radar?

JM Shopping-1


First, I started with a few great room selections in green...to reflect all of the green grass I now see sprouting outside once again!  Then I moved on right into the dining room (or breakfast nook I suppose).      I didn't "buy" the tulips on the table as I already had these.

And for a taste of just outside the great room doors...onto the back outside area...I ended up with these gorgeous chairs (don't they look comfy?), some outdoor pillows that are sure to give me my PINK-fix, and a lovely outdoor chandelier...in pink!  

So now you can see that I did indeed go shopping, right?  All done in the coziness of home. I have a name for this, I call it...cheap retail therapy (meaning I really didn't "buy" anything yet)! How about YOU...have you shopped online lately? You may want to hop on over to Joss & Main too for more of their great finds before they are gone! You may be able to pull together a few rooms for yourself there.  Enjoy!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Ta-Ta!



Image Credits:  Joss & Main

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment