February 8, 2014

PINK Lovin' Saturday

I certainly hope you are enjoying your Saturday and doing something special for YOU!  I have PINK on the brain today (which as you know is my most fave color!). I've been doing a little PINK shopping today....wanna see what I like so far?





































See I warned you that it was mostly PINK!  Where am I at doing all this shopping you may ask?  Well, that's the beauty of it...I'm at home...online...with Joss & Main.  If YOU are in love with PINK too...then you may want to hop on over there - otherwise it may just all be GONE!!!

Make it a "Simply Irresistible" Saturday!



Image Credits:  Joss and Main

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment