February 28, 2014

FAB Coastal Home

Hello again dear readers! Design projects have certainly had us 'on the run' here lately so this 'lit'l 'ole blog' has been neglected - no doubt! But, I do want to share some design with you today...a coastal home filled with beauty...and COLOR!

Shall we go in together?  Isn't this gate a 'lush tropical' welcome?  Come on...let's go.


Oh my...is it FOR SALE?  Wishful thinking on MY part here!  I love this front entrance...the fact that she loves PINK...and these double columns on each side.  Well, and of course the lush landscaping!!  Very inviting from the first moment.


I love this room!  The deep pink color on the walls along with some neutral furnishings...paired with lovely pink and orange toile chairs and sofa (you will see on down below), etc.  I like how the neutral (and textured, I might add) rug grounds this room.  Also, I see that since color was 'popped' on the walls...she used a little more subtle art over the fireplace...instead of 'popping' color there too.  I love this choice as it helps to calm the room a bit.


A little closer look at the vibrant color paired with the crisp white...not to mention the details (see the contrast welting!).


Pink, Pink, Pink....I'll have to admit...I'm in HEAVEN!


Along with these luscious raspberry pink walls, believe it or not, this dining room was created by designer Robin Weiss...with a mix of antiques and FLEA MARKET FINDS!  Unbelievable right?  Do YOU find this kind of flea market items?  As for me, it's a "No", but I surely wish I did!  OK, you know by now, I am smitten by this home...it's in PINK (well, and for many other reasons too!).


Since I love paying attention to all of the 'details' of interior design...I had to show you the pattern on these walls...see it?  Also, I like the mix of the bamboo detailing on the credenza in here.  Such a lush, elegant room...mixed up a bit with differing styles, textures and finishes.  Yes, please!


Let's step into her kitchen.  What a great chandelier over the island...and this soft green ceiling used to tie in the color palette.  Oh my...I'm in LOVE!


She's carried a similar chair style in from the formal dining room and of course added in some PINK. That's a must, right folks?  Well, it is for HER...and for ME!  I love how this 'white' kitchen feels so warm and cozy...not stark and cold.


I believe it's time to sit a bit...enjoy the beautiful surroundings of her home (inside and outside)...and have a snack.  Isn't this for US?


There is so much more to see in this home...I bet you didn't expect to see wood paneled walls in THIS home...did you?  Such a warm and inviting spot.  A bit more masculine even paired with the floral fabric.  What do you think about the UN-matched side tables with the sofa...yea, I like this!  It helps gives the room a more relaxed feel.


What's not to love about the master bedroom!  Check out the carpet in here...and the fabric covered poles with the draperies.  What DETAILS are YOU loving in this room?


A little closer look always helps!


OK already....after seeing THIS bathroom...I am ready for a bubble bath!  Who wouldn't be?  A soft color palette makes for a relaxing feel in here.  I absolutely love shutters.  To me, that's such a grand look!  And we cannot forget to mention this stunning chandelier over the tub...it's from MacKenzie-Childs.


A little peek into one of the guest bedrooms she designed.  She has carried her love of PINK and accents of green well throughout the home...don't you think?  Kudos, job well done for certain. I love the little 'whimsical' flair in this room...perfect for any guest!


Care for a step outside the back of the house?  I'm in!


This is the path I took....to get to the pool.  I'm not really sure WHERE I should spend my day...inside?  Or outside?  Decisions, decisions!


What a cute pool house...with all the PINK and surrounding GREEN accents here as well.  Have YOU found YOUR spot in this home?  Where would YOU spend most of your time?


Folks...this lady, Robin Weiss, gets all the credit for this beautiful home I shared today.  She is both the designer and the homeowner - who gets to enjoy this lovely place each and every day.  I absolutely love her design style and .... choice of COLORS!  


There is even more to see of this home...so if YOU want to visit a bit more, then feel free to go here.


Hope you enjoyed our visit today...what are your plans for the weekend! How do they roll around so fast??

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Image Credits:  Traditional Home, Robin Weiss (designer and homeowner), Robert Brantley (photographer)

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment