August 20, 2012

Blue Monday!

Well, "blue" in color only!  Just a couple of beautiful blue spaces I ran across that I thought I'd share.


I could see this as a lovely office space...couldn't you?  Yes, please, I'll take it.  I love this table and the slipcovered chairs...and of course, all the blue.  Here the blues are all soft shades and then the statement is made with the...flowers...bold and beautiful!


What do you think of having the blue walls as well as the blue on the ceiling?  Like or dislike?  I like the feel it gives the room.  I also love the mix of darker wood with the whitewashed finished pieces.  It gives it so much more character than "matchy-matchy".  Don't you agree?


Here's one that has calmer surroundings (white walls) and just pops in this vibrant blue with these luscious chairs.  I really do like this look too...how about YOU?

So, for YOUR "blue Monday"...which blue photo represents YOU?

Hope your day is "Simply Irresistible"!  





Image Credits:  House Beautiful (all of these maybe, I forgot, so if I am mistaken...my apologies, and let me know so I can give proper credits!)

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment