August 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

Can you believe another week has rolled around again so quickly?  I just love Fridays, don't you?  I have a stunning, yet simple, "Friday Find" for you today...one that I think you will love.


Need a headboard...or a mock headboard, I should say?  Try this...

Ten Everyday Items in Unexpected Places

How about using a drapery rod and either a drapery panel or a shower curtain (yea, shower curtain, believe it or not!) behind your bed.  Voila, then you have a stunning headboard / back drop.  I really liked this one here with the writing on it...and the pop of color being so dramatic.  This makes for a good look, don't ya think?  Oh, and the best part...it's a Homegoods find.  I just love that store!

And for a little more traditional look...

How about this beautiful pleated drapery behind the bed...gorgeous!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Friday!




Image Credit:  Homegoods/Pinterest, Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment