October 26, 2012

A Little Outing

I just may have to venture out to finish up a few fall decorations this weekend...and I was smitten when I saw this in my inbox...

Talk about a warm welcome

I loved this mirrored chest (is Fall a good "excuse" to NEED this piece??) and the decorations on top!  Hey, sometimes it just helps to see something already put together for ya, doesn't it?  No brain-power involved (since I do that every day for clients anyway!).

What are YOU doing this weekend?

Whatever it is...Make it a "Simply Irresistible" one!



Image Credit:  Pier One

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment