October 8, 2012

Monday Morning GLAM!

I needed a little "glam" in my Monday morning....how about you?  It's cold (high in the 40's!!) and rainy today - ugh!  Also, if you want to add some holiday "glam" to YOUR homes then you may want to check this out...

What a lovely mosaic mirror!  A great welcoming statement for your foyer or dining room buffet.


Add some "shimmer and shine" to your day...or holiday!


How about a little more glamour atop those beautiful candlesticks?  I'm in love with these!


Maybe even change out your vases with these Amber Luster Mercury Glass ones.


Are you getting the picture...on this cold and rainy day...or ideas for the upcoming holiday season? Let's put them all together...
A few details can change a whole room. Isn't that brilliant?

It's certainly brightened my day...and also given me lots of thoughts about setting MY table this season.  If you like what you see, then you must go HERE and do a little shopping...online or in the store.

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!



Image Credits:  Pier One

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment