October 2, 2012

Pink Love

I actually had another topic in store for today, but when I saw this Joss & Main event...well, I stopped in my tracks and just had to show you this instead (assuming, of course, you remember my LOVE of pink!).

Fuchsia & Faux Bois

Aria Tufted Headboard

Ikat Wingback Chair

Ave Six Detour Cube

Vivien Silk Orchid Arrangement

Greek Key Pillow

Joslyn Side Chair (Set of 2)

Lily Pillow

Ave Six Vista Task Chair

Sparrow Table Lamp

Blush 3' x 5' Rug
3 Piece Avant-Garde Wall Art Set
Emma Tufted Storage Bench

Graham & Brown Spirit Desire Wallpaper

Fiesta Votive - Set of 3

The Innit Chair

Herringbone Throw

Need I say more...head on over there now, before it's too late.  Let me know what item in PINK you get! (Oh, and no, J & M did not pay me to advertise this...it was just PINK!)

Enjoy your day and make it...

"Simply Irresistible"!


Image Credits:  Joss & Main

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment