January 2, 2014

Adding a Little Texture

I hope you are getting back in the swing of things and gearing up for an awesome year!  I know the fresh start is always so nice and a time when we can reflect and find out what goals to set and work towards in the new year. I hope this year brings each of you many blessings, good health, and prosperity.

On another note... it seems that clients are becoming more and more interested in the layering-look when we are discussing options for custom windows treatments than ever before I do believe. Hum, what's up with that?  I know it is really a nice look and cozies up the space too.

 You know what?  Woven woods are making a comeback...(did they ever really leave??).  I love the fact that clients are now agreeing to use these in their decor again...they add such texture and warmth...whether with, or without, fabric treatments.


 Woven woods made a great 'fashion' statement in this kitchen here.


 Here they are in a living room with absolutely no draperies.  Like?  I didn't think I would, without some awesome custom draperies, but you know what...I do like them.


 Now I must admit though....using these shades under some lovely drapery panels is what I personally would prefer.  Layering with woven woods is definitely a 'yes and amen' in my book!


 So before YOU start 'dressing' your windows...take a look at some of the fabulous options out there in the woven woods. You may even decide to do a little layering with them too.

And since I'm just now getting back in the swing of things too...I'll leave you with that for today.  After a full day of pulling fabrics for clients...that's all I have left!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Image Credits:  BHG, House Beautiful, Pinterest

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment