February 11, 2011

"Simply Irresistible" Friday Finds

Friday again....already? Are you ready for our "Simply Irresistible Friday Finds"? I bet you already guessed that all of our finds for today are......PINK AND RED! Let's see how these wonderful colors reflect in not only our decor, but in many other items as well. Hope you enjoy taking a look!

A lovely table setting in pink and red
from Woman's Day

I am having my family over on Sunday afternoon for lunch, a Valentine "treat", to let them know how much I love them. This makes me want to run out and buy new dishes, table linens, etc....all in pink, red and white! I find this Friday Find myself to be......."Simply Irresistible" (you know me and the color PINK!).

Here is a less formal Valentine table setting
from Woman's Day - Charming!

There is nothing so breathtaking as these lovely
tulips displaying an array of these "love" colors.
(Photo courtesy of Impressive.net)

Photo courtesy of House and Home

Look closely to see what "Simply Irresistible" find (other than the red purse!) is in this closet, or should I say in this irresistible closet! Light PINK chandeliers...ladies, this might be a must have, along with a closet like this. What do you think?

Available at Anthropologies

OK, I know it isn't PINK, but it IS a "Simply Irresistible" Friday Find. Magnets that reflect both tantalizing colors and patterns (I'm sure they'd have PINK or RED)....how neat is that? Not to mention they are each handcrafted and super strong! Now we can get rid of the tacky ones on the front of the fridges, right?

How about a little PINK and RED fashion ladies...how daring can you be this Valentine's Day (or for the month of February!)? Take a look at our finds!

Red hot nail color by Milani or...a soft pink nail color by Milani
(Photos courtesy of The Nailphile)

A pink and red handbag
by Kate Spade


Golden Globe 2011 Fashion Trends
Here we also find our PINKS and REDS!

Simply irresistible red jewelry with pink crystals
(the pink doesn't really show here)

Now, as we wind down our "pink and red" finds for today....I will leave you with a couple "real" finds and YOU can decide how you feel about them! Here they are...

Now what about these casual (yet fancy) tennis shoes?
(available at kicksin.com)

Photo courtesy of Graham and Brown Wallpaper

Do you find this a true Friday Find? How about "Simply Irresistible"? It will help to know that this is actually an ad for a WALLPAPER pattern and color-way. I just couldn't resist picking this for a "Simply Irresistible Friday Find"! I wouldn't want it on my car, but I might consider it for a room in my house...what an irresistible bathroom or walk-in closet this would make! WOW!

That wraps it up for our Friday Finds. I hope you enjoyed and will plan to stop back by again soon! Now, go have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" day and remember to show your loved ones, as well as others, an act of KINDNESS....after all, that is part of what LOVE really is ("...Love is kind..."). Happy Valentine's!

2 comments:

  1. You must love me then because you are SO kind to me. :o)

    I absolutely LOVE the table settings. The first one especially speaks to me. Beau-ti-ful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad you checked out the "Friday Finds" today! I felt the same way about that table setting...gorgeous! I haven't quite decided about the tennis shoes for the week-end though! Ha!Ha!
    And for the record...YOU are easy to love and be kind to. You are always so very kind to me too! I am thankful for our friendship!

    ReplyDelete