March 21, 2012

Yellow...Sunshine in Your Room

If yesterday's post didn't set the tone for Spring, then I am sure this will...
 

Doesn't this room reflect Spring all the way around...I love these chairs around the skirted table.  They are covered in a bright yellow vinyl (now "that's" easy cleaning, right!) with the backs done in a lovely, cheerful, floral linen fabric.  Shades of yellow surround the area...drapes, flooring, and accessories.  

 
Green is a great color to be paired with yellow.  It sort of ushers in Spring as well...wouldn't you agree?  What a great way to pop another color accent - just paint the inside of a china cabinet and you're sure to get a FAB look from it!

 
Adding a rug in a bright spring color is another way to bring in some instant sunshine to your room...along with those pillows that I mentioned yesterday. Isn't this lovely?

 
And for a little more sunshine...how about this room?  This lovely rug grounds the entire area and adds a little fun to an otherwise traditional room.  I love the silk draperies...and the fringe!  

 
What's not to love about my  this office (got you, didn't I?) .  Yellow adorns the walls (much like yellow I am in process of adding in my home - yea, really this time!) bringing in that feel of spring and sunshine. Oh, and this gorgeous yellow and gray fabric...and this painted ceiling...oh my, I could settle right in this office...how about YOU? 

 
Here is a simple and easy way that YOU can add in that pop of sunshine!  Oh, and these garden stools...well, I'm even already on the hunt for these...in red (for a client). They are very popular right now and a great way to add not only extra color, but extra seating or side tables.  Fun, aren't they?

If you want to see more springtime sunshine and lots more incredible interior design then head over to Traditional Home.  Kudos to all of these designs as they are indeed "Simply Irresistible".

Hope your day is filled with SUNSHINE!



Images by:  Traditional Home

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!   

No comments:

Post a Comment