March 3, 2012

Weekend Fun

Happy weekend dear readers!  I certainly hope wherever you are that none of those horrendous storms effected you or your family! My heart goes out to all of those that were in their paths. I am praying for you!


With spring quickly approaching I thought I'd share with you just a little "fun" something that I ran across.  (Remember, well HOW could you forget, that I love PINK!!)

garages - hot pink garage door Gladiator GarageWorks's GearTrack Channels  Annie Selke's garage  House Beautiful  Hot pink interior garage door


One of my pet-peeves is a messy garage.  Yep, I just can't take it! With warm weather around the corner I thought this might just be a good project.  I'd LOVE for my garage to look like this...and yes, even with all the PINK!  Ha!  I'm not sure my hubby would go for the pink door (but it surely is pretty cool) but he might be OK with a pink drop cord, step ladder, rake...what do ya think?  Hum, maybe not since HE will be the one using them more than ME!  It sure is attractive in the garage though and would definitely make my coming in and going out (of the garage) a little more pleasant. 

Oh, and just a couple other things I could add...
  



Ok, NOW what do you think hubby will say about this cheerful garage...in PINK?  I honestly had no idea all of this stuff was available in pink!! Well, it was a nice thought, but maybe our garage can at least be this organized this year!  Hopefully!  "Honey-Do List"...here I come!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Weekend!


Photo Credits: Decor Pad

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment