February 29, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #29

Can you believe it is already the end of February?  My goodness, I cannot believe it.  I do know that with today also being the end of our series "Things I LOVE"... I am excited!  We will get back to posting more interesting things...than about "me"!  Have you ever tried to come up with 29 days of things YOU love?  Not easy, since I'd rather think about others (and other things) than about myself.  It was fun though!


So, with that being said, I have to mention one of the most important things I love...MY FAMILY!!  I am funny about posting personal pictures on here (OK, also because I must admit I don't really have any good recent pictures!).  My family...consisting of everyone in "my" family and my hubby's family (they are like my own!)...means the world to me...they do!  I could not imagine my life without any one of them.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family that is always there for one another, no matter what, and shares so much LOVE.  I am indeed truly blessed and I am grateful for this. 


I love...MY FAMILY! 


Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!

2 comments:

  1. They are lucky to be your "family." And you are like family to me. Love you!!! Ok, not crying! Not crying! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet!!! Thank you! I feel that you are family too and I am very blessed to have you in my life! Tears, oh yes, tears (can't help it!). Love you too, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete