February 8, 2012

Things I Love...Day #8

Color...we all love color, right?  Well, how do you feel about the Power of PINK...which is a color I absolutely love!


This would indeed be my ideal pink bedroom (ah!  even pink palm trees on the walls!!)...paired with the crispness of white...good night dear readers....oh, OK - I'm not done yet!  


Now you will notice that on my days of Things I Love...you will NOT see...cooking!  I like to cook (OK I admit, only if I HAVE to!), but I certainly don't love it.  However, a girl might could change her opinion about that if this were the kitchen...visions of PINK everywhere!  Even the mixer...love it!


I just adore this splash of pink with this black and white...it's "Simply Irresistible" when paired together, I think. Not to mention all the other fun colors! 


Lovely!


Even the pale pinks will do the trick for me...this is another yummy pairing of it with the crisp clean whites.  (I may just change rooms tonight....what do ya think?  This one is tempting too!)


Even a pink ceiling will work...for me!


I'm liking all these pinks...everywhere...and check out those mats in these prints...I think I'll be having breakfast HERE in the morning!!


Ooh-la-la!

More of my "love"...you know, PINK!


It can pack a punch on the walls too...especially in this luscious shade here.


Bright and Bold Pink Living Room
More...


And more...enough, right?

And to sit here I'd need...

This, no doubt...in pink!

And maybe this too...
Flower-cookies-de-55786564 Country Living
In keeping with the color, right! (Love this hobnob cake plate...did I mention I can "bake" - really, I can!)

Pink can pop a big "bang" for party time too...even paired with other colors!  I LOVE these hot pink chairs...me want!!

Just beautiful...that's all.

Gorgeous!




PINK just puts the "happy" in most any place or thing...do YOU agree?




Robert Abbey Double Gourd Table Lamp in Schiaparelli Pink Glazed Ceramic with Antique Natural Brass Base & Pearl Dupioni Fabric Shade - 1607X









NEED I SAY MORE???

I love...PINK!


Have a "Simply Irresistible" Evening!



Coastal Living, Southern Living, Architectural Digest, Southern Accents, The Tea Room, House Beautiful, Eddie Ross, Traditional Home, The Lennox, ebay, Latest Fashion Trends, Amazon,  

2 comments:

  1. This one didn't surprise me. I actually love pink too. Beautiful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it...even though you already knew how MUCH I love pink!!

    ReplyDelete