February 6, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #6

Happy Monday my loyal readers!  Hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine.  It rained and was c-o-l-d ... and I did much of nothing!  Hey, I don't seem to get many days like that so I did indeed enjoy it. 

For Day #6  I will share with you my love of these...


Oh, yes, my sweets (that's YOU, by the way!) I know how fattening they are and how they are NOT good for you...but I can't help it.  Occasionally I have to get my "fix" of 

KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS!

I have always loved them...since I was a kid.  I loved to go in and watch them being made
and eat them when they had the "Hot Doughnuts Now" sign on! Actually, I still do!

And my very "fave"...can you guess?  I love them all, but everyone has a fave, right?  Mine is...
a delicious chocolate covered kreme filled...yum!  

How about YOU...do you have a local Krispy Kreme?  Do you have a favorite?  Oh, and how often do you splurge on these wonderful treats?

Well, I'm off to the gym...ha!  Wonder why?

Have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" Day!


Photo Credits:  Krispy Kreme, Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment