February 27, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #27

I love...BUTTERFLIES!  Colorful butterflies catch my attention every time I see them.  I think they are beautiful and I love the fact that they are transformed out of caterpillars...which, to me, is nothing short of a miracle.  Sometimes I've even thought about how "life" seems to do the same thing in us.  We sometimes go through some ugly, painful, and hard times and in the end...transformation has taken place...and we are much more beautiful after having gone through what we had to endure.  The "ugly" and the pain will always bring out the best in us if we have faith and don't give up in the process!  After all, look at the butterfly...






How about a little butterfly LOVE with this gorgeous Schumacher wallpaper..."Birds and Butterflies"...

Look how this project turned out for Armelle... (from here)



Photobucket

See...butterflies can be pretty amazing...don't ya think?  I love this studio of hers!  I think each day would be happy days with this wall (not to mention the color on the floor!).  Be sure to check out her blog for some amazing "finds"...she's a jewelry designer too (here).

So, for today's "Things I Love"...it would have to be BUTTERFLIES!  

Have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Photo Credits: Flick'r, Schumacher, Amelle Blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to visit you here! Butterflies always captivate me. I saw one this morning and felt like God sent it just for me! :) I love the words you shared about the transformation process. So true!

    xo,
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linsey, for stopping by! I feel the same way when I see them too! It really does seem true that we too go through a transformation process...glad you enjoyed the post! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete