February 20, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #20

Today I will share with you my love of...SCRAPBOOKING! Well, let's just say I do love it, but it seems I never have the time to do it anymore.  Can we find a way to just slow life down a bit?  Is it possible?  I really enjoy looking at other's scrapbook pages or cards...and then finding room designs that remind me of the scrapbook design. I've done this on some Friday posts before, remember?  Here are a few more (with some wonderful scrapbook designs, so be sure to check out their linked blogs if you are interested!!  You'll be inspired, I promise!)




















How about YOU...do any of you find scrapbooking as fascinating as I do?  The pattern mix-and-match, color coordinating, embellishing with all sorts of unique things...is just like interior design to me!  Just on a much smaller scale. Crazy, I know, but that is really how I feel when I design a layout for my pictures...I am "creating" an entire page design.  I love it!


Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!


Photo Credits:  House Beautiful, LA Times Home and Garden, Country Living...and Sources listed under photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment