February 24, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #24

I guess all of this warm weather has gotten the best of me...even though it's only February.  Take a look and see if you can guess what love I am sharing with you today on our "29 Days of Things I Love" series.











Pretty easy guess, huh?  I love...OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES!  Whether it be a cozy front porch, a screened-in porch, a deck...I can always enjoy myself here.  These are spaces that can have charm and personality just like inside your home, but you can relax with a bit of nature surrounding you...sounds pretty nice in this springlike weather!  How about YOU...do you have a cozy space outside that you enjoy?

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Weekend!


Photo Credits:  House Beautiful

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment