February 11, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #11

"Things I Love" today is easy-breezy!  I guess you could say it doesn't take alot to please me because lots of my loves are really just simple things...and today it's...


I love THE BEACH!

Honestly, ANY beach will do!  In "my book" there is simply no other place on earth like it.  The breeze, the sound of the ocean roar, walking in the sand...oh my gosh...I want to go...NOW! When I am at the beach I don't have a care in the world...honestly, I don't!  There is just something about being there that calms my spirit, soul and body.  I call it...days of HEAVEN on earth!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. This one was super easy. I would say it is probably close to the top of your list, behind poodles of course. Have a fab Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on down to Oak Island. You know you love it. You can stay at my house anytime. You can meet my black standard poodle, Gidget. She is the bomb and wide open.

    Oh by the way, I need your help with my new kitchen that I am getting ready to design.

    Your friend,
    Susan Tyson Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you know me well too...I DO love OKI. Thanks for the invite as I just may take you up on it sometime. It's been WAY too long! I'm sure Gidget and I would get along just fine. I would LOVE to help you with your kitchen design...I'll send you an email so we can talk about it more. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete