February 7, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #7

Hi there!  Bet you thought I forgot about Day #7 of the things I love...nope, just a busy day.  So, on days like this if I haven't fully prepared for "blog-land", I must reveal an easy one.  For those that know me or have been reading for awhile, I'm sure this one is a no-brainer...well, maybe!


I love...


COASTAL LIVING MAGAZINE!

On days when it comes in the mail...let's just say for the next little while I am no good for anything!  I skim through it...drooling, of course...and then I hesitantly lay it down for a more appropriate time (usually days later!) when I can relax and enjoy every inch of it.  It is my very, all-time favorite magazine!

Well, that's it for today!  Do you subscribe to any magazines that "mesmerize" you? Perhaps you do...do tell.

Have a "Simply Irresistible" rest of the Day!


Photo Credits:  Coastal Living magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment