February 5, 2012

Things I LOVE...Day #5



Day #5 already...it's flying by!  Today's "Things I LOVE" will reveal to you that I love...


MANICURES with ESSIE colors!
Manicures alway make a girl feel "polished", ya know? (Pun intended of course!) 



Essie -  Sugar Daddy
Of course my fave is in PINK....any shade of pink that is. 


Essie - Fifth Avenue
I also love the luscious reds...a great color to sport during the month of February (for love month!)...wanna try it?


Essie - Aruba Blue

Believe it or not...I even got out of my "comfort zone" and tried this color recently...Yea!  It was fun! Honestly, I had several "looks" during the days I had it on my nails.  I wanted to ask..."do you like it, or no?"  I just couldn't tell from their "looks" and never got up the courage to ask!  I just figured if I liked it, that was all that mattered, right?

Here are the new spring colors by Essie for 2012...

Which ones will YOU try?  Do you prefer the pastels...or the bright and bold colors?  Me?  I prefer the brights myself, but occasionally I do try the pastels.

So for Day #5... I love MANICURES with ESSIE colors! 

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Superbowl Sunday!
How are YOU celebrating it tonight?




Photo Credits:  Essie

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment