June 10, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds at 1st Dibs

Happy Friday!  It's always nice when the weekend rolls around, isn't it? Today I have ventured over to 1st Dibs to see what fabulous finds inspired me...take a look at what I found.  I have listed the details directly from each vendor.  (By the way...I don't know what's going on with the fonts here but it won't allow me to  change it...and it's not showing our followers today!  Sorry!)




Fine Pair of Chinese Export 'Mandarin Palette' Covered Vases
China
Qing Dynasty, Circa 1780
Flattened Quadrangular Shape with Elaborate Rouge de Fer Dragon Handles. The Body Decorated with 'Mandarin Palette' Cartouches Depicting Scenes with Chinese Figures in a Garden Setting, All on a Turquoise Glazed 'Chicken Skin' Background
Fine Pair of Chinese Export 'Mandarin Palette'  Covered Vases
Available at 1st Dibs


Pair blue and white Delft vases with matching lids
Holland
18th century
Pair blue and white Delft vases with matching lids. Holland, Circa 1790

Pair blue and white Delft vases with matching lids
Available at 1st Dibs



Set of Twelve Mid Century Spode Dinner Plates
England
c. 1950's
A set of twelve dinner plates by Spode. Each has a pink outer ring with gold floral details. Stamped spode on the bottom.

Set of Twelve Mid Century Spode Dinner Plates
Available at 1st Dibs



“Transennati” Vases by Anzolo Fuga
Italy
1960's
Pair of hand-blown “Transennati” (Barriers) vases with rods and murrhines designed by Anzolo Fuga for Arte Vetraria Muranese (A.V.E.M.), Murano Italy, ca. 1962. Sold Individually.

“Transennati” Vases by Anzolo Fuga
Available here



Vase from "Bands" Series by Anzolo Fuga
Italy
1960's
Hand-blown glass vase from "Bands" series with zanfirico and dimples by Anzolo Fuga for A.V.E.M., Murano Italy, ca. 1960

Vase from "Bands" Series by Anzolo Fuga
Available here



Pair of Cenedese Glass Murano Vases
Italy
circa 2000
"millefiori' charming Murano pair of vases by renowned glass blower Cenedese.
Pair of Cenedese Glass Murano Vases
You can find these lovelies here 


OK...I admit...I ventured off into the jewelry at 1st Dibs while I was there!  Take a look at what I found there...ooh-la-la...they remind me of "mini chandeliers".  I just couldn't resist them (well, looking at them any way)! You can find these here with a price tag of $495.00.  For me, I'd rather put $495.00 in beauties for my home...not my ears!  How about you?
Sterling,Paste and Turquoise Earrings
England
1950's
Sterling and paste dangle earrings with turquoise
ball drops. 14K wires.



That is all my friends...for today anyway!  If you have never visited over at 1st Dibs...you need to.  It's a fun way to get acquainted with vintage styles....whether furniture, art, accessories, fashion, or jewelry.  You never know what "lovelies" you may find.

Have yourself a blessed and "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Photo Credits:  1st Dibs

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment