August 8, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Style

NYC Blogfest 2011 was the designer blogger debut of Lilly Pulitzer home fabrics. You know...Lilly Pulitzer clothing...ring a bell?  The section in the stores that you 'ooh and aah' over for the luscious colors! Well, take a  look at this inspired Lilly themed room that they showcased...incredible!


Blogfest 2011 Day 2


Blogfest 2011 Day 2

I know you probably love and maybe wear the clothing, but could you sport these luscious colors and daring mix of patterns in your home decor?  I'd love to know!  If we did, I bet there would never be a "down" mood with all of this happiness surrounding us...do ya think?  I just adore the look and feel here!


Thanks for stopping by...
Have a "Simply Irresistible" Monday!



Photo Credits:  Lilly Pulitzer

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment