September 7, 2011

Bedroom Eye Candy

Today is all about eye candy 'cause I ran across these photos and just couldn't take my eyes off of all the sweetness!  Firstly, I love the soft wall color (ocean blue, perhaps?), then these gorgeous pleated custom valances with the contrasting bottom edge-banding (and the draperies too, of course).  Ah, these are eye candy alone!!  This lovely chandelier to give the room that look of elegance is the next thing I am admiring...and look, with this is a rustic bench at the foot of the bed and natural woven shades on the windows for privacy.  I am just lovin the "mix" here...how about you? The bedding is simple, fresh and crisp which is so inviting to me.  And last, but not least...a girl's just got to love that vertical mirror in there!  


Coastal cottage bedroom


Oh, and did I mention that there's MORE...

There is also this cozy spot at the other end of the bedroom...you know, the place where it would be nice to curl up with a good book and a nice cup of hot tea (well, since the weather is cooling off, ya know!).  I adore the chosen fabrics on the chairs and pillows.  You can really see these window treatments well here too....are these eye candy or what???  And, I love using this large-scale picture on the wall here.  It makes the room look so much larger and much less cluttered than a grouping of art.  It just keeps it simple, which is great!


Well, that is it for today.  Thanks for allowing me to share some "Simply Irresistible" designs with you and I do hope you enjoyed them too.  Want to make-over YOUR master bedroom?  If so, maybe you got some inspiration from today's post....I surely did!


Oh, and be sure to ...
Have yourself a "Simply Irresistible" Day too!




Photo Credits:  Coastal Living

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment