September 19, 2012

C is for Color

How do you feel about the color gray?  Do you like gray in your rooms?  I know we see it all the time...


Kitchen islands



Kitchen cabinets

Gray counter tops
(oh, and just FYI...I LOVE this blue tile here!  Ooh-la-la...I need this!!)

Fabrics, rugs...and GRAY painted walls


And possibly we find this color on a few pieces of re-purposed furniture

So, I now need a BLOG POLL...would you buy accent furniture pieces (end tables, foyer chests, coffee tables, other accent pieces)...in GRAY?  Light or dark gray? Please take a minute to let us know as we value YOUR opinions.  A new line of furniture will soon be introduced (yes, right here on this little 'ole blog of mine) and I want to know if GRAY would be a great addition to the new paint color choices.  Come on now, let us know if it's a "yes" or a "no".  I just can't help but think that this color would possibly look stunning in just the right room!  Now it's YOUR turn...

Have a "Simply Irresistible Day"!




Image Credits:  Decor Pad, House Beautiful, Pinterest 

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment