Seasonal Table Decorating
Adding pops of Fall colors in your rooms
Decorating Your Mantel
Farmhouse Style for Fall
Decorating with other Fruits
...Or perhaps, simply this...
Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
And for those of you that are inspired by any Fall baking...here's the recipe...
- Prep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- Yield: 24 Servings
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to pumpkin mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 2 dozen muffins.
Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!
Image Credits: BHG and Taste of Home