September 6, 2012

Fun Ways to add Pops of Color

I seem to have "pops of color" on my mind alot lately mostly due to a calm, serene bedroom design we are working on...but where we also need some pops of color (red, in this client's case) to tie in with the adjoining room.  Not too much "pop"...so I'm thinking maybe just red flowers, a red pillow, or maybe even a red throw.  Anyway, THAT is what led me to today's post.

Here are just a few ways that you can pop some bold color into your spaces...all of them quite charming ideas actually.  Take a look!


Spray paint curtain rods for a pop of color
I love these brightly painted rods and finials.  This would surely change the look in a room!


cool painted stairs
How about some bold and beautiful painted stairs...along with some encouraging inspiration on each one.  How unique and creative this is, don't ya think?


HomeGoods | Home Page Decorative Accessories
With this idea you can add that pop of color to your walls with your own photos if you'd like.  I love it...how about you?

What creative ways have YOU popped color in your home...inside or outside?  We'd love to share some of YOUR ideas!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" Day!




Image Credits via Pinterest

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment