May 5, 2011

Absolutely Beautiful Things

Today I am sharing a few special "picks" that I find to be absolutely beautiful. Starting with this gorgeous ceiling and the chandeliers.  How beautiful is this! Both make such a dramatic statement in the room.



Now for this one which is much more simple in design. However, the bright, large-scaled fabric and the large-scale mirror add all the necessary pizazz to this room...don't you think?



Sometimes there is nothing like white walls layered with white furniture...such a pure and clean look that is also absolutely beautiful. (This picture turned out rather dark - sorry!)



And for this one that I call "kitchen envy"....well the white with all of this blue glass tile speaks volumes for the absolutely beautiful category! 


And I also found this to be absolutely beautiful for today (don't laugh!)...Pay close attention to the serving plate it's on, the paper baking cup it's in (love the turquoise and the design on it!)...and of course the cupcake itself with it's decorated top...absolutely beautiful I think!  Now, all I need is a good-excuse for a "girl's afternoon tea" to serve some of these.....hum....that's a really good idea!  And of course my color scheme would be white, turquoise and PINK!


Have an "Absolutely Beautiful" Day!


Photo Credits: Trouvais, Jubella, Pidesignhouse, House Beautiful

*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment