May 6, 2011

Weekend Get-away!

It seems to me that this weekend get-away might just be in a luxurious hotel somewhere...do you agree?  What location would YOU want to go visit and stay in a room like this? I love the rich dark color on the walls with everything else being kept light and airy...and then there is that slight "pop" of color.  Lovely!

Well I do believe this might indeed be a weekend get-away to the mountains perhaps.  I love the casual and laid back feel....the restful colors...and of course, that book waiting to be read.  Does this make you want to head to a remote mountain cabin somewhere? What a relaxing weekend this could make!

Oooh...for those that know me by now...this might just have to be my pick for the weekend get-away.  I believe this would be somewhere along the coast...and you KNOW I love the beach! I love the tranquil colors (reminds me of the ocean) and especially used with that black bed.  I can see this room as welcoming a few days of "barefoot in the sand"! 

How about this luscious color scheme...isn't is soft and relaxing to the soul?  I think we might find this one at a Bed and Breakfast Inn...don't you think?  But, what location do you see this in?  Where would YOU want to spend the weekend with a room like this?  Be sure to let me know any thoughts you may have on that...and which retreat you might like best!

Have a "Simply Irresistible" weekend...
whether you get away or not!


Photo Credits: Unknown, pinkwallpaper, Elle Decor, New England Home


*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment