May 16, 2011

Room "Bling"

Can you believe it is Monday already?  I simply can't.  I certainly hope each of you had a wonderful weekend.  This was my "clean out clutter" weekend and OH did we get much accomplished. What a great feeling that is...even though we aren't completely done yet. I just have the urge to simplify and get rid of everything we don't use or need any more.  This is a big undertaking and I think that is why we have put it off for so long. What did you do this weekend?


Lately, I have been captivated by...chandeliers.  Not just any chandelier, but ones that really make a statement...especially crystal chandeliers.  I just love them!  I think they add a whole different look and feel to just about any room.


This one is both unique and beautiful...look...it's a ship!  Isn't this something else! It's surely the eye candy in this room. 


I love the simplicity of this bathroom along with the added "bling" of this gorgeous chandelier....simply irresistible! This room design is more modern, but this chandelier is nothing shy of traditional....and it looks SO incredibly nice together!


What do you think of this one here in this dressing area?  Oh, I am not only wishing for a chandelier like this, but a closet too....and just so you'll know...I already have the POODLE! If this were my dressing area I'm sure she'd be perched right in this same place.


I like the whimsy of this one and it goes well with this room.  I just love that it is a "not the norm" kind of chandelier!


Oh my...look at this one...not one, but TWO in this sunroom.  That goes to show you that you can indeed use chandeliers in just about any room.  What do you think of them in a room like this?  Like or not?

Another lovely bathroom here with a small chandelier popped right in the middle of the room. 


Oh my...look!  This gorgeous crystal chandelier with this brick wall. I guess it's true that "opposites" do attract.  I love the ruggedness of the wall and then the elegance of the chandelier...it just works for me! What about you?

I hope you are off to a great start for this new week.  Be sure to make it a...blessed and "Simply Irresistible" Day!
 Ta-Ta for now.



Photo Credits:  Nanette Lapore,  Country Living, House Beautiful, 


*I TRY TO CREDIT ALL IMAGES, IF THERE ARE ANY PHOTOS OR IMAGES HERE THAT ARE NOT CREDITED CORRECTLY OR YOU WISH THEM TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GLADLY OBLIGE. THEY ARE BEING USED HERE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DISCUSSING INTERIOR DESIGN. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment